Our solutions for retail
How to reconcile on and offline? Over the past 20 years, the retail world has metamorphosed, and the customer experience has diversified. Smart shoppers expect technologies to optimize their shopping experience and reduce their costs. How can you place your physical point of sale and printed materials in the trend towards digitalization of distribution channels and the omni-channel customer journey? Market leading retailers such as Decathlon, Boulanger, Pandora and BUT have chosen augmented reality to bridge the physical and digital worlds!
Retailers, create more traffic to your physical stores and website by offering more services through your printed documents
AR can help retailers deal with the new expectations of their consumers by weaving the tangible and digital worlds together.
Business owners with physical stores need to use traditional marketing tools to attract their clientele, such as their window display, product packaging, customer service, catalogs and promotional flyers. Consumers love those tools, but they also turn to digital more often by ordering online, comparing prices on multiple websites or asking for people’s input on a given product on forums.
With augmented reality, retailers can respond to those new user behaviors by guiding their consumers from the moment they discover the product until they finalize the sale, in store or online.
Augmented reality allows the creation of digital tools without disrupting traditional printed materials, thus pleasing both technophiles and technophobes
Advantages of augmented reality for retail
- Diversify your avenues of communication and convey more information to your consumers
- Develop loyalty to your brand or product and involve your community
- Stand out from competitors with innovative methods of communication
- Gather statistics from your campaigns and measure your return on investment
- Facilitate user behavior by having a digital and physical presence, and improve your conversion rate
- Increase memorization rate by triggering a «wow» effect
- Improve your brand image
- Increase foot traffic in store by making user experience more vibrant
- Make user experience more special and improve user satisfaction
- Reduce the need for customer service by making consumers more autonomous