Augmented reality for your packaging
Why use augmented reality with your packaging? Faced with societal and environmental issues, the challenges of globalization and consumer demands, packaging is constantly being improved, to be lighter, more functional, more beautiful, greener, and more connected. How can you communicate more with less? What is the future of packaging?
Your packaging, a gateway to your digital content
Packaging is constrained physically by its shape and size, graphically by the printed space allocated to it, and legally by all the applicable regulations. Yet today, it must also say more. Originally designed to protect content, it has become a marketing tool designed to promote the act of buying. By its design or its message, it needs to stand out!
The modern consumer
The modern consumer is curious, concerned, and attentive, as demonstrated by the phenomenal success of mobile applications such as Yuka and QuelCosmetic, which respond to the consumer’s increasing desire for transparency.
By using augmented reality with your physical packaging, you create a gateway to a rich brand universe, building a new experience around the product, from the moment of contact.
“Augmented physical packaging becomes the gateway to a rich brand universe”.
11 reasons why you should use augmented reality on your packaging
- No need to alter the current shape or size of the packaging
- Enhance the product with a 360-degree message that tells a story
- Improve product perception: security, serenity, confidence
- Facilitate traceability from the creation of the product and its packaging, right to the end of its life cycle.
- Fight counterfeiting by providing guarantees to consumers
- Highlight the talents of producers and designers in a fun way
- Increase the rate of recall by triggering a “wow” effect
- Improve customer satisfaction by enhancing the shopping experience
- Stand out from the competition by enhancing the product’s visibility in an increasingly crowded space (on the shelf or on the packaging itself)
- Establish dialogue with consumers using an instant contact form
- Promote your product through events (gift games/contests, daily updates of augmented reality content, etc.)
Use case: The “Justin Bridou” app by ARGO
The Justin Bridou brand offers an original game: a general knowledge quiz in augmented reality with prizes to win. Novel, user-friendly, and interactive, the packaging becomes an element of the game for a unique experience with friends. Find out more here
They trust us
Have a project or a question? We are at your service