Augmented reality for direct marketing
Mail, invitation card, business card, birth or wedding announcement… paper remains the preferred medium for important moments. How then to engage the recipient of a direct mail ?
Your printed documents for immersive experiences
Working on your graphics, choosing the quality of your paper and finishes… it is now possible to go even further in the care of your campaigns thanks to augmented reality. Get out of the frame, give a new dimension to your addressed and unaddressed mail campaigns. Renew the experience, get your audience involved:
- visual animations,
- digital interactions,
- contests and instant wins,
- brand videos…
Discover the power of augmented printed documents.
Scanning an augmented print document with your phone allows you to reveal “hidden” interactive content, added as an “overlay” to your physical document. The wow effect linked to this technology makes it possible to blow people’s mind. Your recipient will be more willing to keep this original print, or even to demonstrate it to his or her loved ones or colleagues.
Remember: Augmented Reality (AR) causes a surprise response in the brain that increases memory and attention by 70% compared to conventional media (source: Neuro-Insight, 2019).
Increase your direct mailings and give a new dimension to your direct marketing campaigns.
Your recipient will be more inclined to keep this original print, or even to demonstrate it to their loved ones or colleagues.
The 10 benefits of Augmented Reality for Direct Marketing
- Opening up a space for expression greater than that imposed by the traditional format of the physical medium
- Propose shortcuts that engage the contact and lighten the effort of data entry.
- Campaign tracking and statistics to study the behaviour of your recipients
- Increase the memorization rate thanks to a “wow” effect and provoke word-of-mouth
- Improve recipient satisfaction through enrichment of the experience
- No changes to the current shape or dimensions of your printed material are necessary.
- Increase media lifespan by updating content in real time
- Gamification of the campaigns to increase the engagement rate
- Reduce marketing costs by reusing existing assets
- Creating an anti-churn weapon through stronger customer engagement