Augmented reality for your print or digital catalogs
Environmental issues and the increasing digitization of communications are raising questions about the future of the catalog. Should its distribution be reduced? Reduce the number of pages? Optimize its content?
Print catalogs as an additional channel to e-commerce channel with augmented reality
For 20 years, distribution has been stacking up all the levers of digital expression as they arrive: websites, emails, search, affiliation, display, social networks, applications or their wallet equivalents … without replacing the catalog. Why is this?
Because the human brain loves print!
A 2015 study by neuroscientists at Temple University in Pennsylvania showed that paper advertising activates the part of the brain that assigns value and desire more intensely than digital media. Increased activity that also indicates greater purchase intent.
While multi-channel marketing has become the norm in the retail experience, print catalogs offering augmented reality experiences encourage multi-channel consumer behavior.
By offering additional editorial content, users are moving from print to digital, viewing video content for example, filling out online order forms or interacting from a gaming perspective through contests or augmented reality game experiences.
The trend encourages creativity in catalogs: formats, materials, and editorial content develop the brand image on new emotional levels and help build consumer loyalty. Your Augmented Reality catalogs then contribute to the popularity of your brand and promote purchase thanks to interactive and dynamic content.
The 10 reasons why you should augment your printed and digital catalogs
- No modification of the print itself
- Sublimate your products by staging them
- Improve product perception with additional editorial content (videos, models, etc.).
- Increase the creativity of your printed catalogs in augmented reality
- Integrate your catalogs into your multi-channel marketing strategies
- Create direct contact points
- Increase the memorization rate with a “wow” effect.
- Improve customer satisfaction by enhancing the shopping experience
- Establish a dialogue with your consumers (instant contact form)
- Promote your product references (gift games/contests, daily update of augmented reality content, etc.).