Augmented reality for the event industry
Augmented reality for your events ! With a plethora of events and activities to pick from out there, focusing on the quality of user experience is a key factor to keep the audience interested. Whether it is a sporting event, open doors, an escape game or a conference, using unique and engaging tools will turn your event into a memorable experience.
Augmented reality is a perfect medium for events
Event strategist have to come up with new ways to innovate and stand out from the crowd. Standards are constantly on the rise, and marketers have to meet those high expectations to sweep users off their feet.
Attendees still love to experience tangible human interaction but they also want to be informed fast and efficiently, and won’t hesitate to turn to their smartphones to complement the information around them or relay it on social media. Grab their attention with printed materials (flyers, posters, pamphlets) and surprise them by adding a digital component to them.
An overwhelming majority of event marketers believe that technology can have a major positive impact on the success of their events
12 tips to make a success of your augmented reality projects for your events
- Engage your audience with an interactive presentation
- Minimize installation time by presenting projects and services with digital 3D models
- Closely observe your attendees’ behaviors and reactions by gathering data and statistics
- Expand your communication horizons and transmit more information
- Increase memorization rate with a « wow » effect
- Increase your contact list with contests and questionnaires
- Boost and optimize your event space
- Stand out from competitors with a unique experience
- Provide up-to-date information to participants
Use case: Fête de l’Humanité X ARGOplay
This event, which brings together celebration, music, culture, politics, sport, conviviality and encounters, has chosen to work with ARGOplay to give a new dimension to its communication supports. Find out more here
Tell us about your event projects!
Our experts are ready to listen to you and share with you the best client cases for the success of your project.